User generated content is critical to all digital publishers and although comments from users drive community engagement and increase traffic to a site and publicity to a brand, they only have a positive effect if properly moderated. Without moderation, comments and discussions can cause significant and lasting damage, but real-time moderation is a demanding, expensive and time-consuming chore.
Moderating the vast amounts of comments posted can be a huge and daunting task because most solutions are:
- And cannot be scaled.
Luckily, help is at hand as Crisp launches a new service designed specifically for digital publishers. Crisp can now remove this burden of responsibility by providing comprehensive, efficient, 24/7 comment moderation. This frees up a lot of hours that would have otherwise been spent sifting through thousands of comments and discussions, enabling teams to put time to better use creating top-notch content. Basically, digital publishers can focus on creating the content that keeps users coming to their website, while we help to create and preserve an online community that makes them want to stay.
Our new comment moderation service for digital publishers includes:
- 24/7 moderation
- Volume and accuracy based pricing – no more hourly charges!
- A faster and more accurate service than any other moderation agency
- Over 50 supported languages
- Sentiment tracking for every article you publish
- An affordable, comprehensive, 24-hour service for the same price as just a few hours of an agency’s manual moderation
- Simple, zero touch integration with a wide range of existing commenting and discussion platforms (such as Disqus, Lithium and Facebook Comment Plugin).
If you would like to find out how Crisp can provide a higher quality, 24/7 moderation service for a price that rivals the cost of using a typical agency for just a few hours of moderation a day, please get in touch.